Yes, life is a challenge. That is what we are here for. We can allow our emotions to run away with us and make situations worse, or we can understand how emotions work and use them in our favor.
Elsabe is a well-known psychic, author and coach. She has a unique view on life based on information she channeled through psychic readings and dreams. Elsabe then applied that information to her own life and gained more wisdom.
This book is one in a series of books where she shares her wisdom in a simple, effective way by allowing her readers to share her journey.
This book will teach you:
- · How to define yourself by changing your mood and emotions.
- · Why your strong emotions push people away from you and how you can change those emotions in your favor
- · How to respect the inner pain of others without judging
- · How you can change the world one step at a time by starting with your own life
- · Why we have family strife but we remain family
- · How we make things worse with emotional outbursts and jumping to conclusions
- · That you can add to issues in the news e.g. crime by focusing your thoughts on them, or you can choose what you want to focus on
- · How a bad temper can make you do stupid things and how you can take ownership and become more spiritual
- · A way of changing a wrong first impression by looking for the good in the person
- · That when you recognize your own worth, bullies cannot bother you
- · How lies can shape an entire future for the people involved
- · Why inner peace does not last but contributes to spiritual development
- · How to turn other people’s views about you into emotional intelligence
- · That memories are there to be cherished, and they are part of your enlightenment
- · Why happiness comes from inside and not from other people
- · That a focus on positive thinking does a lot more damage than accepting life’s ups and downs
- · How powerful forgiveness can be in your life
- · That memories become part of us and it is up to us to own and love them
- · How to practice the universal law of “say what you do and do what you say”
- The book is written as a series of short articles with useful prompts throughout that encourage you to pause and reflect, make notes, answer questions and complete exercises.
Download "Improve Your Emotional Intelligence: The Spiritual Development of Your Emotions (The Enlightenment Series Volume 2)” today, and read or listen to this book on Kindle, computer, tablet or smartphone.
Here is what readers say about the book:
"This is a book that explains how different emotions can be managed in our favor. I love the way this book is set out it goes through clear real life everyday examples and then allows you to reflect on these. Definitely recommend this book it is a great read and very useful to understand how we can change things to our advantage."
Jayne, 20 August 2015
Practical, Valuable Insights! Highly Recommended.
"Practical. Thought provoking and packed with real life examples. Allows you to reflect at the end of each chapter and consider the impact of the principle discussed in your own life."
Fraser Hay, 16 June 2015
This Book Is For Sure Recommended By Those Who Want Inside Growth.
"It is really important to learn how to manage our emotions, and this is what this book show us. We can, and we should make our emotions, independently on what kind of emotions, be part of who we are, and we shouldn't hide them. This book is for sure recommended for those who want to achieve inside growth."
Gabriel Mota, 20 April 2016
You Can Only Benefit From This Book! Highly Recommended Book!
"A book everyone needs to read, even if consider oneself balanced and controlling their feelings- you can only benefit from this book!
The fact that it is good for everyone is even further emphasized by the daily-real life examples.
I believe managing and "using" your emotions, especially the strong ones you feel without the ability to resist them, in your own favour is one of the strongest tools a person can learn.
Highly recommended book!"
M.R.N., 13 May 2016
Click here to order from The Netherlands: Kindle
Click here to order from Australia: Kindle