You are the best. You are entitled to the best.
There is an annual prize that is awarded by the Bookseller Magazine for the oddest book title of the year. The first winner of the prize in 1978 was the title 'Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Nude Mice' (University of Tokyo Press)
Here are some winners from other years:
· 'How to Avoid Huge Ships'
· 'Weeds in a Changing World'
· 'Living With Crazy Buttocks'
· 'People Who Don't Know They're Dead: How They Attach Themselves to Unsuspecting Bystanders and What to Do About It'
· 'The Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America: A Guide to Field Identification'
Now the top prize has been allocated to the 1996 winner, 'Greek Rural Postmen and Their Cancellation Numbers'.