Elsabe Smit successfully communicates her vast range of experiences when working with any of your employees, be they junior leaders or executives. She delivers dynamic speaking engagements that are fun and engaging and which motivates your employees into action.
Elsabe uses these events as highly effective platforms to motivate people to discover:
What drives their actions.
What makes each one of us unique.
What gets in the way of reaching for the stars.
What gets you out of bed every morning to do what you have to do and learn to love doing it.
Some examples of covered topics
- Money Can Buy You Happiness but There is a Catch!
- You have all the money in the world, you just need to learn how to harness it!
- Just Breathe! How to Calm Your Nerves
- You an Introvert? Really? Here's Your Guide to Networking
- How to succeed in Cross-Cultural Communication
- Let's Find Your Voice so YOU Can Speak Up
- Leadership from the Inside-Out: Self Mastery for Today's Changing Business Climate
- How to develop Respect in the Workplace
- Leadership Development For Entrepreneurs
- Negotiating Techniques For The Non-Negotiator
- The Power Of Thought: The Power Of You!
- Time Management For The Free-Spirited
- Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace- Getting New Results From Old Behaviors
- Improving Peak Performance: Working With Intuitive Intelligence
- Negativity And Chaos In The Workplace- How To Shift A Corporate Culture
- How To Supervise When YOU Don't Want To Be A Boss!
- Stress Management For Women: Finding New Ways To Break Old Patterns
- The Healing Power Of Nature
- Ageless Body – Timeless Mind!
- Global Shift: Working Successfully In A Think-Global World
- Leading breakthrough projects
- The myths of innovation
- How to manage innovation on a schedule
- How to make good decisions
- Mistakes managers make
- What to do when things go wrong
- And more ...
If you don't see what you need, just contact our organisation. If we don't have the topic that you are looking for, we will create it.
Albert Einstein said "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it.You must learn to see the world anew."
A talk on a topic lasts for aproximately 1 hour but different engagement timeframes can be catered for.
To discuss your event and to book Elsabe for a paid speaking engagement, please use the Contact form below.