Are you a beginner on your spiritual path?
Are you thirsty for knowledge but you don’t know where to start?
Do you want to know more about who you are, without becoming a medium or a psychic?
Then this course is for you.
More and more people are turning their backs on churches and organised religion because they are disillusioned with all the scandals and double standards that are always in the news.
If going to church is not the solution, then what is?
Staying away from church is also not a solution, because that leaves a void, and you float in the ocean of life, rudderless and with no compass to guide you to your destination.
Have you tried going to the spiritualist church? You may find a home there, or you may find that spiritualism and the spiritualist church are just another form of religion.
This course will guide you through that no-mans-land where you cannot go back to religion, and you don’t know where you are heading, and you need some structure, so that you can find your own path.
The important part is for you to make your own way through life. This is a scary thought, because there are so many views and so many practices to choose from.
This course will give you a solid foundation, so that you can then choose which path is for you to follow.
You will no longer need to remain in this no-mans-land of not knowing and wanting to move forward.
You will learn how spirituality is part of every day, and how we practice it without even being aware of it. You will learn simple skills for making your life better, and for planning your future and seeing those plans materialise.
Will you be able to practice as a medium or a psychic after the course? Probably not. You will be able to distinguish between what are known as “card readers” and “cold readings” on the one hand, and real, honest to goodness psychics who don’t guess or use props or pepper you with questions on the other hand.
You will understand why things happen to you and how you relate to the people you come into contact with.
There are many people in the esoteric world who make the right noises, but how do you identify those who can be followed and those who are followers posing as leaders?
You will be able to separate the spiritual wheat from the chaff, and decide what your future focus will be, based not only on your passion, but also on solid knowledge.
I will be presenting a series of workshops on I Want to Know About Spirituality ... in Boksburg, South Africa, starting on 3rd February 2019. You will have the option of
- Attending in person, which will allow you to participate.
- Attending via a webinar link, no matter where you are in the world, which will also allow you to participate.
- Watching a recording of each workshop after the event. This will allow you to replay the video as often as you want.
Each workshop will be about 90 minutes long, and the workshops will take place on a Sunday morning from 10:00 to 11:30 South African time.
The price is £30 (R550 or $40) per person per workshop (both in person, online and for the recordings).
The workshop dates for the I want to Know About Spirituality ... series are:
- What is a spiritual path?
- Why do I feel like the odd one out?
- Am I dealing with the devil?
- What if I want to turn back?
- How do I deal with a non-believing partner?
- Universal law and religion
- Eternal life and death
- Meditation or prayer?
- How do I deal with religious friends and family?
- You are not your body – when you die you leave your body behind.
- What does “if it resonates with you” mean?
- Energy and vibrations
- Why do I sometimes feel like I am floating? The science of grounding
- Where can I find answers?
- Finding my tribe
- What does a medium do and why?
- What does a psychic do and why?
- What is an empath?
- Why do I hear/see/feel things?
- Who is the Indian guy?
- Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels.
- Using the parking space angel
- Getting protection against bad vibes
- How can I make my future better?
- Where does gut feel come in?
- How can I avoid obstacles?
- How do I protect myself against crime?
- What is meditation?
- What are the uses of meditation?
- Using peripheral vision
- Nightmares and symbolism
- “Checking in” dreams and your spiritual house
- Prophetic dreams
- Creative dreams
Click on the workshop you are interested in to invest in this opportunity.
There will be a follow-up series of seven workshops (Learning the Universal Language) with more complex topics such as universal law, the domino effect, the basics of energy healing, coincidence and synchronicity, numerology, cycles, discernment and reincarnation.
There will also be a final series of workshops (Using the Universal Language) for people who want to learn about psychic skills, energy medicine,tarot, applying quantum physics and exploring their own intuitive gifts.
Now is a good time to get answers to your questions and book your seat. Click on any of the topic links above to guarantee your seat.